The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to OdoHub. The term "you", "users", "customer" or "client" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or acquiring services from this Website.
You own the information you provide OdoHub under this Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to violation of this Agreement.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. And such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on OduHub.com. However, we will not provide any other type of notice to you directly.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree to do the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, regulatory requirements of your country and IT ACT 2000 [govt of India].
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary.
- Review and comply with notices sent by OdoHub concerning the Services.
You agree not to undertake the following:
- Publish inaccurate information on your company profile or reviews.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that
- Is unlawful, libellous, sexual, nudity, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of business engagement or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of OdoHub or any user of OdoHub.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof.
- Utilise or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from OdoHub to provide any service that is competitive.
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from OdoHub except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, scrape, crawl or spider any web pages or other services contained in the site.
- Use bots or other automated methods to access OdoHub, add or download company or user information, send messages, or perform other similar activities through OdoHub.
- Engage in framing, mirroring or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of OdoHub's website or content except as expressly permitted by OdoHub.
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying OdoHub.
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on OdoHub’s infrastructure.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that you may be held responsible for above criminal, fraudulent, dishonest and injurious activities under criminal offences of Indian Information Technology Act 2000, including any amendments therein based on your IP address details.
You also understand we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between OdoHub and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, you agree to pay the applicable fees. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your project. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or Sponsorship, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the project period. We do not guarantee refunds for dissatisfaction beyond the initial refund period.
Note: The projects are usually divided into various milestones and the work on the next milestone only begins once the payment for the completed milestone is made as per the agreement. Initial refund period will be 2 weeks after project commences.
- Full refund if the programmer / designer / SEO expert (or any other resource / staff) has not started the project.
- Proportionate amount will be refunded if the client decides to cancel the order at any point of time.
- If client is not satisfied with the work at any point of time, he must immediately notify our Project Manager and ask for refund if possible. Any such negotiation at a later date will not be acceptable.
- OdoHub will do its best to adhere to all deadlines. However, it will not be responsible for a deadline missed due to circumstances that are beyond its control. These include but are not limited to issues with deployment, third-party support, occurrence of bottlenecks, communication delays, resource unavailability and other similar situations.
- We give our clients an opportunity to review the content and appearance of websites or apps that are developed during the project execution and also after completion. We provide a seven-day window by which the client can come back for revisions, failing which we will automatically consider that it has been approved and accepted.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by OdoHub or by the original creator of the material. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain the full and complete rights and title of OdoHub or the original creator.